Ultrasonic Metal wire splicer – bonder – welder Sonic power Weld 4010 – 40 kHz
Email : email@example.com
High quality German made Ultrasonic Metal spot Welder Equipment Including Ultrasonic Sealers, Ultrasonic Splicer’s, Welders and Seam welders
Our Ultrasonic spot welding system offers the following features:
- A precision roller bearing slide to assure smooth operation and extreme accuracy
- Delivering up to 1000 W of ultrasonic energy, 40 kHz Sonic Power Weld 4010 is suited for non-ferrous metal-joining applications, such as welding battery components or small gauge electrical wires and terminals. Measuring 4 x 5 x 12 in., unit has ½ wave reach of 12 mm and full wave reach of 115 mm. Total travel of actuator is 25 mm.
- Components are easily presented between horn and anvil for manual or automated welding.
- Sonic Power’s – Sonic Power Weld 4010 is a 40 kHz, linear ultrasonic metal welding system designed to be an economical solution for many nonferrous metal-joining applications System
- The Sonic Power Weld 4010 has been specifically engineered to provide precise linear actuation, and the precision application of 40 kHz, high power (up to 800 Watts) ultrasonic energy for critical, non-ferrous metal joining requirements. The Sonic Weld 4010 is ideally suited for welding battery components, or small gauge electrical wires and terminals
- The small size of the Sonic Power Weld 4010 (~ W 100, H 125, L 300) makes it easy to work with. The total travel (stroke) of the actuator is 25mm. The Sonic Weld 4010 has a ½ wave reach of 12 mm and a full wave reach of 115 mm. Components are easily presented between the horn and anvil for manual or automated welding.
- Sonic Power is a leading worldwide supplier of ultrasonic metal weld equipment, tooling and technology.