Ultrasonic food cutting blade in titanium half wave cutting height, and 360 mm wide anodized cutting blade.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the main features with ultrasonic food cutting blades
- No sticking to the ultrasonic blade / horn / knife / sonotrode, ultrasonic food cutting reduces the chips of foods during cutting.
- Ultrasonic vibration reduces friction resistance between the blade and food, and it makes the blade cut smoothly without deformations.
- Perfect clean cut surface
- Compact equipment with a wide range of application
- Scalable machines adjustable to your needs, via our partners.
- Wide product variety of slicing without any tool changing, nougat – candy bar- cheese ect.
- No diameter, weight or thickness limits
- Easy to wash down, and easy to maintain. Because it reduces the chips of food during cutting and fouling on the blade, you can reduce the down time and increase the productivity
- Max. cutting width with 1 blade: 450 mm (20 kHz)
- Possibility to increase the cutting width with blades in series
- High speed slicing: 60 to 200 strokes / min. per blade
- Working blade frequency: 20 kHz, 23 kHz, 25 kHz (sound of silence), 30 kHz, 35 kHz, 36 kHz, and 40 kHz.
- Can be anodized, for even more easy cleaning and ware
The ultrasonic blade which called sonotrode or Horn vibrates at high frequencies of 20 kHz to 40 kHz, and this high-frequency vibration reduces the friction resistance at cutting surface. This low-friction cutting make a blade cut the food products smoothly. It brings clean and beautiful cutting surface for various food products.
Our ultrasonic food cutter will be Easy to install in your current production system.
The cutting blade is mostly made of titanium. It is completely inert and enduring material.
It is suitable for the food products which include different hardness foods such as Cheese, Cake and bread, Pizza, Käse, candy, nuts, Nougat, Frozen food and dried fruits
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.